Pokémon Secret Society
April 19, 2024, 08:22:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hey everyone and welcome to Pokémon Secret Society! Please enjoy your stay, have fun posting and try to be active here! Thank you everyone for this!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Diablo 3!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Diablo 3!  (Read 99 times)
Steven
Administrator

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2008, 11:42:19 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Diablo Fans This One Is For You Finally Blizzard Are Making The Long Awaited Third Episode In the Diablo Saga Aparently This One Is Said To Be The Best Game Of The Series With Destructable Enviroments and a new playable character, the release date is still unknown.

Well I Went Hunting For Infomation On This Soon To Be Released Diablo 3 and This Is What I Found Out

Top 5 differences between Diablo 2 and Diablo 3

1) More color, less darkness

According to lead producer, Keith Lee, Diablo 3 is going to feature more outdoor environments with a lot more colors. Instead of pleasing the core audience though, this move has so outraged gamers that they started an online petition. They want good, old darkness back and the colors out the door!

2) Less monsters, more varied killing

Jay Wilson, lead designer on Diablo 3, states that instead of hack-and-slash through throngs of monster, Diablo 3 players will have to focus on killing fewer but tougher monsters. Things like positioning, skills, and so on will have a greater effect than they did in Diablo 2.

For example, the Berserker monster has a charged up attack that deals massive damage. If you dodge the attack though, the Berserker is left vulnerable. Similar fate awaits the Skeletal Shieldbearers when they drop their shields.

3) Epic heroes, class quests

the new Diablo 3 characters will be more badass than ever before. Judging by the demo, it seems likely that there could be fewer characters but with a lot less overlap than say WoW. Class-specific quests, armor, etc are also in the works.

4) CO-OP play - large-scale, harder battles

it could take four or more characters to kill a boss in Diablo 3. I hope these bosses can be defeated by a single player too (same as Diablo 2 ubers). The coop play will be through Battle.net - it’s not 100% clear whether that will be free (same as Diablo 2).

5) No more potions, less downtime

In order to speed up the game, the designers have removed the massive belts full of potions. Instead, each monster has a chance to drop a red sphere that replenishes health. That means that you can go into combat even when wounded and get healed that way.

This is all the infomation i could find but im sure this game will be better and harder than the previous diablo games
If Anyone Finds Out More Info Please Post It Here For Others To See
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Acer
The Elite Ace Of Aces T0rp3d0Z Master
Administrator

The Elite Ace Of Aces Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 11:26:45 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

This is some amazing updates from Blizzard. Diablo 3 fans should be ecstatic, that's for sure!

"Join in the society of all things Pokémon so that you shall be welcomed in to the world within!" - Acer.

^ Click On The "Image" Above For My L33test "Ace" Forum!
Steven
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 10:12:02 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

there is rumour that it is already released in america but when will the rest of the world get it Huh?
Steven
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 05:17:23 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

FINALLY its gonna be released in australia.. for our users that live in australia good news diablo 3 will be in stores as of next year but you will have to pre-order it from your local EB Games or a store that will pre order it it is rumoured to be comming in at around $110 AUD but coulf be cheaper.. i have already ordered mine cant wait for it to get here
Acer
The Elite Ace Of Aces T0rp3d0Z Master
Administrator

The Elite Ace Of Aces Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2014, 11:05:20 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I do hope you have Diablo 3 and is enjoying it as well! Have fun Steven!

"Join in the society of all things Pokémon so that you shall be welcomed in to the world within!" - Acer.

^ Click On The "Image" Above For My L33test "Ace" Forum!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

+ Quick Reply
With a Quick-Reply you can use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post, but much more conveniently.
BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough|GlowShadowMarquee|Preformatted TextLeft AlignCenteredRight Align|Horizontal Rule|Font SizeFont Face
Insert FlashInsert ImageInsert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert FTP Link|Insert TableInsert Table RowInsert Table Column|SuperscriptSubscriptTeletype|Insert CodeInsert Quote|Insert List
Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh? Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum